When an IT issue is causing you grief, it goes without saying that you want to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Below are our top tips that you can follow to get the most out of your IT Support:
1. Numero Uno – for all CRITICAL issues – calling us on 1300 89 22 00 is the quickest way to alert us of any critical issues or urgent matters.
2. Ensure that your contact details; a suitable call back time; and a preferred contact method are included. If you are likely to be away, you can leave your mobile phone number so we can call or text you with any updates.
3. Record your ticket number and make reference to it in subsequent follow ups.
4. Use our ONSITE TECHNICIAN….make sure everyone knows in advance regarding their visit, so that any niggling issue can be remedied on that day…..no more waiting on the phone. You can also forward on an email to the technician to brief them on the issue before they arrive so that they have the necessary equipment to provide a solution.
5. For some larger organisations, it is likely that one of your staff will be nominated as your local technical contact. Make sure you know who that person is. Your technical contact can also help you to diagnose any local issue that you may be experiencing.
6. Certain helpdesk requests (such as increasing or removing security access) require authorisation. Make sure you include the person with the approval authority (as cc: in your email request) to reduce any waiting time.
7. We have very friendly technicians, say “hello” and introduce yourself next time you see them. It is good to put a face to a name.
8. Customer Service is our #1 priority. Our Customer Service Manager, Victor Chan, is here to help you and to make sure you and your staff have a great customer experience when dealing with itconnexion.
We have a great team who are always willing to listen and help you no matter what. We promise a 30 minute response time. So please don’t hesitate to contact us with any IT issue that has been bothering you.